Frequently Asked Questions about returns and cancellation policies Returns
Updated 20/01/2018 - Any order which is placed under the Buy 1 Get 1 or more products offer, will not be eligible for any refund, replacement or replacement. As we are already giving Free additional units in advance thus we expect the user to use the additional Free unit in case of damages.
When can I return a product received from www.graphenearmorglass.com?
You can return the product if:(This does not apply to Buy 1 get 1 or more product offers)
- You received a faulty/defective product.
- You received a physically damaged product.
- The product is different from the description on the website.If you receive a physically damaged product, we request you to raise a claim within 7 days of receipt of your order. While raising the claim, it is mandatory to submit 4 different images of the product. Once approved, we’ll arrange a reverse pickup for the product within 7-10 working days of receipt of your complaint. After receiving the product from our warehouse team, it will be sent to the QC team for inspection and if approved, we’ll initiate the refund/replacement of the product as per your request. Is there any item not eligible for return/replacement?
All items which are unopened are always eligible for return. The following items are not eligible for return/replacement:
- Opened and used products cannot be returned and refund cannot be claimed.
- Free products OR Buy 1 get 1 or more products, are not eligible for replacements or returns, refunds.
- Products must be in their original condition.
- Only unused, unaltered, unsoiled products with their original tags will be accepted.What if I do not wish to buy the product?
- If the order has not been marked up as "shipped" in your order history, then you may simply cancel the order and the refund will be initiated within the next 48-72 banking working hours.
- If the order has been marked up as "shipped" in your order history, then you have to deny receiving the product delivery so that it can be marked up as "RTO" (RTO - RETURN TO THE ORIGIN). Once the product has been received by the warehouse, your refund will be initiated within the next 48-72 banking working hours.
- If you have already received the order and it is in unpacked/unopened condition, then you have to arrange the return of the product at your own cost or you may request us to arrange a reverse pickup. In case we have to make a reverse pickup, then the shipping charges will be deducted from your order value and the refund will be processed accordingly. The refund will only be initiated once the product has been received by the warehouse and the QC team has approved the unpacked / unopened condition of the product. After that, your refund will be initiated within the next 48-72 banking working hours.
Replacements are made based on the availability of the product on the website. If the product is not available on the website, we’ll initiate a refund after your written confirmation.
Your payment is covered under our Terms & Conditions Policy. In case of prepaid orders (paid through credit card/debit card / net-banking), the amount is refunded in the same account from where you made the payment within 10-21 working days. You may also choose to have the amount refunded in www.graphenearmorglass.com Cash (Graphene Cash) so you can purchase any product from www.graphenearmorglass.com without any hassle.
You can cancel your order any time before it is marked up as "shipped" in your order history. To cancel the order, log in, go to your orders history page and request the cancellation.
We take 48 working business hours to cancel your order and initiate the refund if applicable. You will be intimated once the cancellation is completed.
You don’t have to worry as your payment is protected under our Terms & Conditions Policy. We take anywhere from 7-15 working days to complete your refund request. The refund amount will be credited to the same account from which you made the payment.